Due to adverse weather forecast for this weekend, we are sorry to announce that our Spring Conference has been postponed until further notice.
If you have already registered to attend on March 3rd, your registration receipt email will suffice for attendance at the re-scheduled conference. At that time, if the new date does not suit, please contact us through our website for a refund of your payment.
Please keep an eye on our website/social media for further information.
If you have not already done so, please set up you GDI account on our new membership system HERE.
Thank you for your understanding.